2thinknow Innovation Technology: analyse, measure & improve innovation outcomes.
2thinknow innovation models provide structure & logic to change. Structure and logic across a broad variety of industries, silos, business functions and geographies. Since 2005, 2thinknow have developed (and now published a number) of original Innovation Models.
Our innovation models, are the basis of a our ongoing leadership & development in visualizing innovation.
Original 2thinknow Innovation Models developed and published include:
- Innovation Pockets Model (2005)
- Innovation Cities Concept (2005)
- Hire Innovation Loop (2006)
- Global Innovation Review (2006)
- Innovation Cities Program (2006)
- Networked Services Model [NSM] (2006)
- Global Innovation Conversation (2007)
- Innovation Definition: as ‘change for the greater good’ — ibid Fast Company
- Contagious Innovation (2007)
- Innovation Cities Rankings (2007)
- Change Trend Analysis (2007)
- Nascent Trend Analysis (2007) (phase of preceding)
- Change Maps (2007)
- Change Waves (2007) (Later moved to Change Trend Analysis)
- Enterprise 2.0 Strategy Matrix (2007)
- Creative Companies (2008)
- Innovation Cities Index (2008)
These models have been being published online, at industry conferences, in books/papers and in print.
Applying our Innovation Models:
We call the Programs of innovation models, skills transfer and data Innovation Technology.
To solve your problems with 2thinknow innovation models, see > Innovation Consulting Services